Tuesday 16 February 2016

Review: Anne's Thickening and Nourishing LIGHTER DAY Oil.

Twin Pack Hair Oils


Hi my angels,

I hope you are all well. 
.
Following on from the amazing review of Annes Hair Thickening and Nourishing Growth Oil I did a while back. (You can catch up on it here if you haven't yet read it) , I was lucky enough to be sent a bottle of the new Lighter Day oil designed to be used in the day. This lighter hair oil contains extra vitamins and antioxidants to really feed your hair and give it that added nourishment at all times. 



Image not my own. Source from here
Copyright Annes Bridal Facebook.




What? The lighter day oil contains the exact same ingredients, retails for the same price and looks identical again in a sturdy plastic pump bottle yet has a different purpose altogether. The new lighter day oil needs to be applied to wet/dry hair and styled as usual. It can also double up as a finishing oil to banish frizz and add shine, I just love a product that has multi uses. 
The oil  can be used in between washing and styling alongside the overnight oil. It is slightly lighter in texture again with an odourless non greasy feel which is what first won me over about the overnight oil. It claims to protect from heat/styling and environmental damage and UV rays which my poor hair is definitely guilty of. 

How? Well I applied the original hair oil as usual, plaited my hair and left it to sink in overnight. Again, I absolutely love how it does not stain my pillow or leave a strong unbearable scent. The next morning, I washed and conditioned my hair as usual and when 70% wet, applied 2-3 pumps of the lighter day oil as instructed on the bottle and distributed evenly, paying special attention to the mid section and ends and blow-dried as normal without adding any additional styling products.

Results? It is no surprise that I was amazed yet again! I was blown away with what it did for my hair. The results resembled a full blown salon conditioning and gloss treatment if not better and believe me, I have paid for a few of those in the past and failed miserably. 
My hair felt smoother, softer, stronger and less prone to falling out and breakages. Split ends were minimised and overall my hair feels thicker, yet again, there was no need to reach for the straighteners as when blow drying with a paddle brush I achieve sleek smooth hair. The dry ends from endless bleaching and straightening is already looking so much better and I have noticed a tiny amount of hair growth in terms of new baby hairs and the overall improvement in length. 

Verdict? I have used this oil alongside the overnight oil for a total of three times now (over three weeks ) and already I have noticed a huge improvement. The beauty of this product is that results can be seen instantly if not in less than a week and will be enhanced with more frequent longer uses.
I have finally found a product for my hair that does what it says on the tin, years and years of neglect, not drinking enough water, labour, bleaching and straightening has left my hair lifeless, flat, dull and straw like and I am pleased to say that I am successfully on my way to recovering it and bringing it back to life. 

I would definitely without a doubt recommend these products to anyone that wishes to nourish and thicken their hair, it is suitable for all hair types and the results are amazing and noticeable after the first use, delivery is super quick, and Anne is easily contactable on her Facebook page over at Anne Bridal. The oil retails for £15.00 which is pretty good since the oil works wonders and a little does go a long way. The oil has been a huge success and quite rightly so, I would strongly suggest you give Anne Bridal a follow on Facebook if you are not already doing so as there are often promotional offers and great product reviews from equally happy customers.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank Anne Bridal again for giving me the opportunity to try out this amazing twin pack hair oils. I am definitely going to be placing an order once I have finished my bottle. I wish you the very best of luck and success in your amazing ventures. 


Have you given the Anneamazing Hair Lighter Day Oil a go yet?

  •  
Love and Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment